Thursday, April 16, 2009

Color Preview

I took the sample garment for my new yet-nameless cotton slub yarn to knitting today and it got great compliments. I am thrilled! I love this yarn. I am dyeing up a few pounds a day of semi-sold colors and should be ready to begin listing them next week or the week after. In the meantime here is a preview of the colors. I didn't take them out of their storage bags for these quick snapshots but I hope you get an idea of the colors:
IMG_8442
Orange, being knit in to a sample garment. Lucky Cat stitch marker is a La-di-da stitch markers avaiable at Knitorious and a gift from Deborah.
IMG_8439
This red-violet color and a lighter shade of this same color are both on the drying rack now.
IMG_8438
Semi-solid black and brown colors
IMG_8437
Light turquoise and gold colors
IMG_8436
Orange, red and green colors

And in another exciting announcement, today was my last day at Knitorious. I am a 1-job woman for the first time in a long time. I wonder how long I'll keep that up? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.