Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures, finally!

After a leisurely weekend of gardening and tea parties (really), I finally took and edited pictures of the cotton slub yarn. I'm aiming to have the etsy listings up sometime on Tuesday. They're up! Here are the final specs on this yarn and then I swear I'll stop talking about it for a few days. :)

Fiber: 100% thick and thin cotton
Thickness: Sport Weight to Light DK
Gauge: It knits nicely to 5.5 stitches per inch on a US 5, but also makes a nice fabric anywhere from a US3 to a US7
Weight: 100 grams minimum. Most skeins are 110 grams or larger
Yardage: 310 yards per 100 grams
Price: $9.50
There are 4 100+ gram skeins available of every color except the robins egg blue (3), sage (8) and marigold (8). Just for reference, the tank I made last week took just over 2 skeins. I had almost all of a third skein left over. By the way, the tank fit Keeley and her pub persona just fine. [link NSFW if your work frowns upon rude hand gestures]

My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.