Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shop update

I will be listing new cotton slub colors soon.


As well as some felting fiber...
Needle Felting Fiber

In other news, I am (finally) ready to do some limited sales to retail yarn shops. I am not ready to actively seek out new wholesale clients or to do large orders, but I can finally begin offering wholesale pricing on my current stock or work with a LYS to create a unique sock yarn just for them. Email me at stlrachelknits at gmail dot com for more information.
====================
Find me at:
Etsy shop: dyeabolicalyarns.etsy.com
Twitter: twitter.com/dyeabolicalyarn
My other blog: stlrachelknits.blogspot.com
Tumblr: stlrachelknits.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.