Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Store Update

[A note to those who read this through Ravlery--I updated my Ravelry profile to direct to my Dyeabolical blog, which is strictly business. I am still updating my personal/knitting blog at http://stlrachelknits.blogspot.com. I will continue to include a direct link at the bottom of most blog posts for those who wish to click through.]

I just updated my etsy shop with a 4 colors of Alter Ego (fingering weight superwash merino), including 2 new colors--Hippolyta and Sunshine Warrior. These two new colorways are both hand painted skeins and have the exact same colors in each skein. The difference is how the colors were applied. Hippolyta has very short color runs and random color application. It should knit up in more of a mosaic with most of the colors being only 1-2 cm long. Sunshine Warrior is more typical of my regular hand painting . Sunshine Warrior has 2-4" of color before the color shifts in a repeatable and predictable way. I would also like to announce--

NEW LOWER PRICES

I have lowered the prices on sock yarns from $20-21 depending on the base to $18-19. Happy shopping!

My creation
================================================
Find me at:
Website: dyeabolicalyarns.com
Etsy shop: dyeabolicalyarns.etsy.com
Twitter: twitter.com/dyeabolicalyarn
Personal/Knittng blog: stlrachelknits.blogspot.com
Tumblr: stlrachelknits.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.