Saturday, August 1, 2009

Preview

[A note to those who read this through Ravlery--I updated my Ravelry profile to direct to my Dyeabolical blog, which is strictly business. I am still updating my personal/knitting blog at http://stlrachelknits.blogspot.com. I will continue to include a direct link at the bottom of most blog posts for those who wish to click through.]

Instead of taking it easy after the wool tried to kill me, I decided to get back on that horse and dyed up 48 one of a kind skeins of sock yarn. I figure if I give my body a chance to even consider a wool allergy I will be doomed. Here are the 12 I will be listing Sunday and Monday:

My creation

===========================
Find me at:
Website: dyeabolicalyarns.com
Etsy shop: dyeabolicalyarns.etsy.com
Twitter: twitter.com/dyeabolicalyarn
Personal/Knittng blog: stlrachelknits.blogspot.com
Tumblr: stlrachelknits.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.