Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yarn Preview

Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word about last weeks new yarns!

I am posting new yarns this week, probably tomorrow or Friday depending on how fast they dry and when I can get pictures taken. Unlike last week, the colorways I will be listing are repeatable. There are 3 different kinds of colors here--there are 3 semi-solids, 3 mosaics with color runs about .5-2" which minimizes pooling and 2 colorways with longer color runs that often pool in to stripes.

Here are a few quick snap shots of this weeks colorways drying. As always, you are welcome to email me and I will create a custom listing for you if you see anything you like.


Yarns drying
New colors for this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.