Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To do, to do, to do

The Strange Folk Festival is 11 days away and there is still so much work to do. In the next 11 days I need to:

Label the yarn in these boxes
IMG_0415
Reskein and label this yarn
IMG_0412
Dry, reskein and label this warp cotton.
IMG_0413
This is my favorite skein of warp:
IMG_0414
Dye, reskein and label this chenille.
IMG_0419
Dye and label this silk thread.
IMG_0420
Knit this new base (superwash merino/ bamboo rayon) in to a sample something.
IMG_0418
Knit a sample something from this mosaic-style yarn (very short color repeats)
IMG_0422
In the next 3 days I need to finish knitting this simple hat for the Leukemia and Lymphoma raffle. I've been working on it since Friday.
IMG_0417
By tonight I need to finish writing these patterns. Yes, I know that one of those patterns is just a ball of yarn. I suppose I need to knit that, too.

I need a nap. Zzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.