Thursday, November 5, 2009

O'Fallon High School Craft Fair

Scott and I will be at the O'Fallon, IL High School craft fair this weekend. If you are in the area, stop by. I have never been to this craft fair before but I hear it is very large. Here is the pertinent info:

Dates: Saturday Nov. 7th 9am - 5pm and Sunday Nov. 8th 10am - 4pm

Address: 600 S Smiley Street, O'Fallon, IL, 62269-2316

My table: Booth #1614 in the multipurpose room. I am splitting a table with local horror author Elizabeth Donald. Look for the gothic booth decorations, books and yarn you can see from space. You can't possibly miss us.

Admission Fee: $3

Here's a sampling of what I'm bringing--



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.