Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Green Living Expo wrap up

I enjoyed meeting some associates from the St. Louis Craft Mafia, as well as seeing old friends. I bought some tea from Travelin' Tea. I've been drinking it all week. Baby, it's cold outside! I traded a skein of yarn with the owner of Kakao Chocolate. Peoples, if you haven't tried Kakao Chocolate, go get yourself some right this instant. Holy Moley. Thanks to everyone who stopped by on Sunday! It was great to see you.

I'm off the computer for the rest of the day to work on some work samples. I finished my February Lady Sweater last week and I'm hoping to finish a matching February Baby Sweater today. Pictures soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.