Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February Lady Party

The Knitorious Knit Nighters are getting together for a February Lady Party Wednesday night. Ahem, I mean a February Lady Sweater Party. FLS is our sweater theme. Our food theme is My Bloody Valentine, because we The Knitters At Knitorious are all about crazy food themes and not so much about Valentine. Bring yourself, your knitting, your February Lady Sweater and a snack to share. I know there will be at least one dessert that oozes tasty oozings when you bite in to it. We would love to see you!

Dyeabolical's Cotton Slub will be well represented at the 'Lady Party with three FLSs made out of 3, 4 and 4 skeins of yarn respectively. $30-40 for a lightweight FLS isn't a bad price if I do say so myself!

Deborah's FLS in Peculiar Purple:



Ann's FLS in, uh, dang it. Ann, what do we call this color?:



My own short sleeve, no button, summer FLS in Jamie Green, modeled next to a February Baby Sweater. Is it just me or does that tiny sweater make the hanger look fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.