Monday, February 15, 2010

Knitted Footstool!

A year ago my friend Natalie was making knitted blocks for a mutual friends baby. They were dense little suckers. I should know because she beaned one at my head. I said then that they would make great footstools if knit larger and snarkily suggested that she make one for me knowing she never would. I should be more careful what I say to Natalie because sometimes she likes to prove me wrong for my birthday.


Isn't it amazing?


Every side is different.


It is soft and sturdy...


..comfortable to prop your feet on....

Cat and awesome knitted footstool
..and in case of Cat-astrophe, the panels can easily be replaced.

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. Thank you Natalie!

5 comments:

  1. That's the coolest - and nicest - thing I've ever seen! Wow. WANT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is certainly versatile. I still smile to myself when I think of her getting hooked by our 'madness'.
    Lil Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik is thinking, hey this is the woman who brought that box you carry me in, grrr...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.