Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The view from the floor

If I could spend the rest of the week face down on the first horizontal surface I come to then that would be awesome. I didn't get anything done yesterday. I'm filling in a the shop today for a few hours today and going to Hot Topic tomorrow (you have your priorities....) but that's it. I'm supposed to have the BFL photographed and listed by now. Not gonna happen today for sure. Turns out falling down the stairs, even just one stair, doesn't really hurt that bad. It's actually hitting the landing that's the crappy part.  I'm not usually grateful for chubby knees and a fat belly but it totally saved me from blogging Monday from an ER waiting room.

I feel a lot better than I thought I would, so that's great. I really thought I would be at the doctor by now begging for a pain pill but really, I hate even taking OTC pain relievers so why bother with the big pills. My instinct is to push the pain down and to the sides so I can get work done but that way lies madness and a fibro flare up. Can't have that so I'm doing that taking it easy for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I hate taking pain pills too. I just like to wait until I absolutely can't stand it anymore; then I reach for some. Take it easy and I hope you can find some peaceful recuperation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therein lies maturity. Thank you, doll. Please DO take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.