Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paste Crafts, BFL Update, Show Update

  • I just dropped off a huge batch of colorful felting fiber and some sock yarn at Paste Crafts in Soulard, MO! I am so excited to have product at Paste. They are a small neighborhood business that offers supplies for multiple crafts and carries many handmade, one-of-a-kind, artisan-produced products. They have classes, too!
  • I have updated my Artfire and Etsy shops with the Superwash BFL roving. The same rovings are listed in both shops. As a vendor, I prefer Artfire, but I started on Etsy and that's where most of my customers are. Have you looked at Artfire? It doesn't have as much selection as Etsy but seems much easier to navigate from a customer point of view. 

  • I rearranged my show schedule slightly. I was going to do a show in March, but it won't work out for me this year. Instead I committed at Tower Grove Farmers Market May 8, July3 and October 23 from 8a-12p. I am looking at doing a show in Webster Groves in June and hopefully will get back in to Strange Folk this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.