Sunday, April 18, 2010

Short shipping and update delay

I was supposed to update my shop today with new superwash merino/nylon spinning fiber, but I didn't. I'm sorry. I have reasons and they involve travel. I hate traveling. Not merely dislike it. Hate it. Hate the reasons I need to be traveling, too. Too many people losing too many people. It's sad. So instead of  updating the shop and cleaning like we planned, we let ourselves get distracted by a little bit of life:





Why yes, that is lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and carrots all growing in the same planter. Thanks for noticing!
We started our first Earthbox, too.

With any luck I will be able to update my Artfire site Monday morning before I leave. If I don't get it done before I leave then I will post the roving on Wednesday. Any orders made between now and Wednesday will be shipped out Wednesday afternoon.
My creation

1 comment:

  1. Aww I think it ate my comment :-( Anyway I was TRYING to say that I LOVE your garden - I'm so jealous! Great inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.