Friday, April 16, 2010

Upcoming Shows

I have a few events coming up in the next few months that you may want to attend!

I will be at the opening of Tower Grove Farmers Market on May 8. This is a new venue for me and I don't have a tent or tables yet, nor do I think I could fit tent, tables, chairs and inventory in my car should I acquire them. Everyone cross your fingers for partly cloudy skies, no rain and little wind. Alternately, cross your fingers for an affordable tent, tables and a car big enough to take them. The market opens at 8:30 and goes until 12:30.

Laumeier Sculpture Park will be hosting its annual Art Fair that same day, May 8. I do not have a table at the Art Fair, but I will be dropping off sock yarn, handspun and some trial-run yarns to the gift shop the week before the event.

I have just submitted my application for Green With Indie on June 5th in Webster University's gym. I live less than 5 minutes away from this gig, which makes multiple trips possible if I need to make them to bring all my stuff. This show will feature a LOT of cottons, felting fiber and hopefully some spinning fibers. As always, I will have some 1- 2- and 3-of-a-kind base yarns, sock yarns and some hand sewn bags.


Here are some things I've been working on for these shows:

Handspun superwash BFL



Handspun superwash merino/nylon--perfect for socks!


Cotton tape


More cotton tape


Felting fiber


More felting fiber

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing Green With Indie - I LOVE that show! The others sound great too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.