Monday, May 24, 2010

Balcony Homestead

I stopped talking about it and actually made my first post at Balcony Homestead. 

I feel like I have something valuable to contribute to the conversation about container and balcony gardening, such as how to keep water off your neighbor's head and how to deal with squirrels at altitude. Or, something that has been on my mind this past few weeks, physical limitations and gardening. I share about my garden here, but it isn't really a conversation. It's more like a "look at my tomatoes!" kind of thing. And really, this blog is supposed to be about my business all professional like. Ahem.

I'll be having guest bloggers in the future if this project gets off the ground, so let me know if you would like to write a guest post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.