Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clearance sale on bags

The last of the reversible project bags have been marked down from $15 to $10 a piece.  These bags have traveled with me to several shows and it is time to make room for new designs.

My creation

These reversible project bags have roomy circular bottoms and a wide drawstring tops to make it easy to get your projects in and out of your bag. These bags are very strong and easily fit a pair of socks, wallet, keys and other necessities.

Each bag is approximately 8"H x 9.5"W. The bags are 100% cotton and the ribbons are a cotton/rayon blend. The only exception is the yellow toile/Monet bag with the rick rack ribbon. That one is slightly smaller. All materials have been pre-shrunk. The color ribbon you receive may vary.

These bags were sewn by my mom in a pet-friendly home, but stored away from the pets. They may be slightly wrinkled from being stored.

1 comment:

  1. And, if you want a testimonial, I have the one in the upper left hand corner and I ADORE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.