Monday, June 21, 2010

Merino Roving Preview


I love love love love LOVE how the merino roving turned out. Long time readers may remember that I swore off dyeing non-superwash wool because the VM and dust usually found in undyed non-superwash wool was setting off my allergies. Well, after lots of trying I found a good source for very clean regular merino wool. YAY! There is still a few bits of hay here and there, as with any spinning fiber, but it is otherwise remarkably clean. It is so soft and fluffy, easy to dye and has such a good hand. Sigh. 


Listing takes a bit of time so instead of listing these all at once I will be listing a few of these colors every day for the next few days. I usually only list 1 or 2 of each color to start with, so if you need more than 2 just let me know and I'll create a listing for you.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.