Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm famous! Plus podcasts I lurve

Well, sort of famous and sort of of my own design. I sent some yarn and fiber out for review recently and the reviews are starting to come in. Thank you very much to Carin of the Round the Twist videocast and Laura and Leslie from The Knitgirllls videocast for some great reviews and mentions! I embedded both of their most recent videocasts at the bottom of this post.

What podcasts do you listen to? Some of my favorite knitting podcasts are Cast On, Knitmore Girls, Let's Knit2gether, Spin Control (who may have possibly picked out a few somethings from my inventory to use as a giveaway in the near future), Stash and Burn, Round the Twist and Knitgirllls. Favorite non-knitting podcasts include The Ethicist, Car Talk, and the "Stuff" podcasts--Stuff You Should Know, Stuff Mom Never Told You, Stuff You Missed in History Class.



2 comments:

  1. yay! I still have to knit up some of the yarn, and I think we picked out two things to use as giveaways. Spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As well they should :) you have amazing yarn!! I've not gotten any of the roving (yet) to spin up yet but I love the yarn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.