Well, that's enough of my projecting my stress on to you. It's detail time!
- The festival officially opens at 10am and closes at 6pm.
- There is no giveaway this year so there won't be that mad dash of people first thing.
- There is not an ATM on premises, but there is one at Regions Bank on Hwy 50.
- Speaking of money, I accept checks and credit cards.
- Sales tax is 7.85%. Some people collect it, some don't. I usually do, but this year I've decided to eat the cost of it without increasing my prices. You're getting a 7.85% discount!
- I am under the pavilion. I have a corner in the middle. If you knew where I was the last 2 years, I am back to back with that space.
- Knitting lessons begin in the Paste Crafts tent at 11am.
- The Knit-In begins at 12 and goes until 3. Bring your knitting, crochet or spinning wheel. Strange Folk organizers are providing blankets for people to sit on and space if you want to bring your own chair.
- More info here: http://www.strangefolkfestival.com/