Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spin Control

I'm sitting in my favorite new chair. It's made entirely of sticks but is surprisingly comfortable. I'm spinning some gorgeous superwash merino from BMFA on my wheel. I'm catching up on podcasts. A woman begins to speak. It's my new pal Shiloh. I met her at Strange Folk and she picked out some yarn and fiber. This is her Spin Control podcast.

I love Spin Control. It's hard to carry a podcast by yourself and Shiloh does it well. There are short segments, everything is organized and the music is at the end. She does fair reviews and quick updates. She talks about things happening locally and on the internet.

Now she is talking about donation incentives and having her first podcast sponsor to sponsor a donation incentive. Can you figure out who the sponsor is? It took me an embarrassing long time to figure out who she was talking about. It's even more embarrassing if you recall that last week I wrote in this very blog these words:

What podcasts do you listen to? Some of my favorite knitting podcasts are Cast On, Knitmore Girls, Let's Knit2gether, Spin Control (who may have possibly picked out a few somethings from my inventory to use as a giveaway in the near future)...
It's me. It's me and I spent 10 minutes wondering who her new sponsor is. D'oh!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.