Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Superwash Merino Worsted

Reminder! There are just a few weeks left to get in the Dyeabolical Sock of the Month or Batt, Bump and Braid Fiber Club! 
============= 
Remember these gloves I posted about a few weeks ago?
They were a test knit for a base yarn I was considering. I loved dyeing and knitting with it so much that I said if I sold 10 or more sock clubs during the week of Thanksgiving that I would treat myself (and you!) to a small order of this great worsted merino base. It came in last week and I dyed it up!

I did 4 skeins each of 6 colors and 3 skeins of a 7th color. Each 100 gram skein has about 218 yards of superwash merino wool in a worsted weight and sells for $18. I can do custom orders for this yarn in any of my repeatable colorways. They are all currently listed in my etsy shop.

Please consider this new base for your next worsted weight project! Thank you!
Jeans Quilt

Lysander  
Magic Bean Buyer
Ron Burgundy
Signor's Magical Paintbrush
Steampunk Slither
Tainted Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.