Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Year-End

Sundays used to be for blogging, but then I was busy the last 2 Sundays. So this week Tuesdays Wednesdays are for blogging, except...I don't really have a lot to blog about today so let's do pictures and bullet lists!

If I had to characterize 2010 it would have been as the year I didn't have time to knit much. I'd be dead wrong but that's how 2010 felt. I didn't finish any large projects, which is probably why it feels I didn't knit much, but did complete 35 smaller projects which is about 30 more than I realized. Funny how the year gets away from you.

  • 9 pairs of socks
  • 2 washcloths (1 knitted,1 crocheted)
  • 1 crocheted hot pad
  • 3 baby cardigans
  • 1 baby bib
  • 3 scarves (2 knitted, 1 crocheted)
  • 3 cowls
  • 1 coffee warmer/holder thingy
  • 2 swiffer covers
  • 4 fingerless mitts
  • 3 hats
  • 1 sweater size XS
  • 2 ice scraper mitts
My creation

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.