Monday, February 14, 2011

Shop Update Preview

I am only going to have 2 shop updates this week and I thought I would give you a preview.


On Tuesday I will be listing Silky Lace. 80% merino/20% silk, 1000 yards per 100g, $27. There are 2-4 hanks per color. I will list 2 hanks of each color to start and will relist as they sell. If you need more than what is listed, or anticipate needing more, please let me know through email, PM or etsy convo and I will increase the quantity.
mosaica2fe278a137ff7ad67929780c9ccccacb4e04af3

On Thursday I will be listing mixed bfl/silk top. 85% black bfl and ecru bfl wool mix/15% tussah silk. $20. There are 4-6 braids per color. I will list 2 hanks of each color to start and will relist as they sell. If you need more than what is listed, or anticipate needing more, please let me know through email, PM or etsy convo and I will increase the quantity. 
My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.