Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Customer FOs for April 2011

FOs are Finished Objects. A finished object is any item knitted, crocheted, woven, felted, spun or otherwise transformed from Dyeabolical yarns and fibers into another form (e.g. yarn knitted in to mittens, warp crocheted in to dishcloths, fiber in to a felted object, dyed top spun in to yarn). If you would like me to include your FO in an upcoming post (or if I have forgotten anyone!) email me  or message me through Ravelry.  Thank you to my customers and friends for letting me share your FOs! 
=============================================================
Kelly used Cotton Slub Sport to knit the adorable hat above and she used Cotton Warp in CMY for the darling hat below. Both of these hats are available for sale in her brand new Etsy shop, Hyggeligt Baby.

SamSarah knit this darling baby dress, also from Cotton Warp in CMY. I especially love the pooling around the middle. I may have to do a planned pooling project with this yarn in the near future.
Mayasveil knit these great socks from some Strong Arm in Butternut Squish she picked up last year at the farmers market. I love these, Maysveil! Why don't I do this color more often?
And now we get to ShellsSells. ShellsSells blew me away with what she has done this month. I sent out this color for the last fiber of the month club. She spun it in to this fantastic gradient yarn...
....and then knitted it in to this ah-maz-ing scarf. I can't get over it. Shells didn't stop there, either. She knit not one, but TWO sweaters.
Shells is my Cotton Slub test knitter. She knit this darling sweater from my old Cotton Slub Sport base and then immediately cast on for a new sweater, which will be in May's post, out of the new Cotton Slub DK base so she could give me a side-by-side comparison and recommendation. How awesome is she? It still kills me that the mill discontinued the Slub Sport base, but Shells has given 2 thumbs up for the Slub DK base. It will be in the shop next month!

That's April! Thank you to everyone who shared their projects. I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did just drop me a line and I'll get right on it. If you have any finished projects made from Dyeabolical product--knit, crochet, weaving, spinning, felted or ???--you can message me on Ravelry or email me to be included for Mary.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my hats! That baby dress is *adorable*! I noticed some color pooling with the CMY as I got to the top of the hat, but it didn't last for many rows. It's a fantastic effect around the waist of the dress, though. And I love the color of the Butternut Squish socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.