Monday, May 30, 2011

Fiber Club Reminder

Just a quick reminder that the fiber club spots open up on Wednesday, June 1st. You can find more information here. I'm hope to have the spots open by 6am Wednesday morning. If it isn't listed by 6am, well, then I'm sure at least one of you will take advantage of the fact that I print my phone number on my business cards. *grin*

Here is the link you will use on Wednesday. If you want 8oz, please just order 2 4oz memberships and I will refund you the difference. http://dyeabolical.bigcartel.com/product/new-club-members-4oz 

The theme for this club is Variations on a Pink*. Yep, one pink done in 3 different ways. Will I do 3 different intensities? 3 different methods of dyeing? Will I do a pink over dye? Under dye? Pink glaze? Will pink play a big role in the colorway? Will it be a supporting color? Will you even be able to find the pink? I wish I could say more, but I think it's gonna be awesome.

*I know some of you are still cringing at the idea of pink. Rest assured, we're talking more the fuchsia/magenta end of the spectrum and not pepto pink.

1 comment:

  1. You know that you are setting your self up for a 6am call from Sweden right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.