Monday, June 27, 2011

[video update] June 27, 2011

It's a long one again! I had a lot to talk about. The first half is catching up on what I'm knitting. The second half is a shop update.  I'm sorry for the intermittent tapping noise. I think it is the some sort of feedback from my light next to the camera.


Little Red in the City by Ysolda Teague -- On rewatching I realized I never finished my first sentence about this book. I am going to read the first part of the book instead of just looking at the pictures and skimming the headers. I've only done that with one other pattern book, Big Girl Knits.
Peaches and Creme closeouts
Ampersand Socks by Kirsten Kapur (Ravelry link) knitted from Regia 6-ply
Lazy Sock Monkey on Etsy
Dyeabolical Cotton Warp -- I was wrong. I do have 2 left. I had forgotten I had held 2 back.
The Cast Off Sweater by Debbie New. I was wrong on how many hanks this took. It took 5 hanks of Hempaty 3, not 2 hanks of Hempathy. Not sure what I was thinking there.
Dyeabolical website
Dyeabolical Etsy
Dyeabolical Ravelry
Dyeabolical Twitter
Dyeabolical Plurk -- Please PM me when you add me to Plurk so I can add you back.

3 comments:

  1. I can't help you if you have a Mac but if you have a PC you can just use windows movie maker. It's really simple and easy to learn and there are videos on youtube that will help you learn it.
    I don't use video editing software much anymore. I've gotten lazy having the flip camera. lol Good luck on learning how to edit video. It can be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your rambling! You are the reason I decided to do a video blog for my knitting. I don't feel comfortable diving into podcasting, but your video updates are so laid back and approachable and its what I love best about it! Also, I'm so glad you mentioned the two cotton/bamboo colors that will look great striped together because I think they'd look great in that sweater I was wanting to make. Soon, I should be able to order them...fingers crossed!

    Keep up the work, even if the editing doesn't get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, aubrey! I can't wait to see your video blog. Please send the link when it is up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.