Wednesday, July 13, 2011

[video post] July 11, 2011 except not

This would have been to you sooner, but my video host has had technical issues and wouldn't accept the upload until this morning. Grrface! Anyway, this video is a bit disheveled, as am I. It was 115 degrees heat index, I had been rearranging and reorganizing my office, I had to balance my camera on a cardboard box and wedge myself in to the only non-cluttered corner to record. I suppose I could have waited to record, but it was on my to-do list. Because I always do my to-do list. Tru fax. To-do, to-did!

I also learned how to edit! Yayayayay! My cuts are a little rough on this first one, but I did it!


LynnZimm's blog and Make-A-Wish giveaway
Upcycle Exchange
Lazy Sockmonkey spinning hooks
Dyeabolical website
Dyeabolical Etsy
Dyeabolical Ravelry
Dyeabolical Twitter
Dyeabolical Plurk -- Please PM me when you add me to Plurk so I can add you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.