Saturday, August 6, 2011

July 2011 Customer FOs

FOs are Finished Objects. A finished object is any item knitted, crocheted, woven, felted, spun or otherwise transformed from Dyeabolical yarns or spinning fibers into another form (e.g. yarn knitted in to mittens, warp crocheted in to dishcloths, fiber in to a felted object, dyed top spun in to yarn). If you would like me to include your FO in an upcoming post (or if I have forgotten anyone!) email me or message me through Ravelry. Thank you to my customers and friends for letting me share your FOs with my blog readers!
------------------------------------------------
Mindy used Dyeabolical felting fiber to felt this sweet little bird house. How cool is this?!?!?!? I cannot wait to see a little birdie living in there.
This very nice cowl was made by fiber artist Jennifer Wunderlich using Dyeabolical Handspun Edition! made from locally sourced alpaca. She also made the cowl below. Both of these beautiful cowls are for sale in Jennifer's etsy shop. 


 
Needle Nouveau bought a 50 gram hank of silk embroidery thread from me 2 years ago. That's plenty to make many, many of these beautiful embroidered rose pillows. Her work is lovely.
My fierce fashionista friend, Irish Diva, whipped up these Interrupting Cow socks designed by Laura Linneman. Irish Diva used the June sock club colorway called ALWAYS RAINBOWS.



Speaking of ALWAYS RAINBOWS, this isn't a Dyeabolical FO, but I need to brag. *g* My friend Rose-Marie (who makes the BeaGin stitch markers I send with orders) made me this beautiful rainbow bracelet. She made another for our friend Jen because Jen and I are always going on and on and on and ON about our love of rainbow colors. Isn't it beautiful?
Deborah finished these gorgeous toffee-colored socks from a hank of Strong Arm in a tonally variegated clorwasy for her husband. Lucky man!
Ann did a lovely job spinning up this month's fiber club colorway, Maillot Jaune.
Zinniz did an awesome gradient-spin from March's fiber club, Carnivale
Thank you to everyone who shared their pictures this month and thank you Dyeabolical customers and readers!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cowls (and the birdhouse!). I went to Jennifer's shop and can't find it, though. I think one of your fans probably beat me to it. :( Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are the links to Jennifer's cowls! http://www.etsy.com/listing/77801845/mobius-twist-scarf-crocheted-cowl-big and http://www.etsy.com/listing/77801980/mobius-twist-scarf-crocheted-cowl-big

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.