Friday, August 12, 2011

Sock Club Sign Ups open Tuesday

NEWEST UPDATE: We are officially sold out of our original 40 spots and are in to waiting list spots. Please do email me to add your name to the waiting list if you are interested, as I expect to have additional spots open up.


UPDATE: As of Wednesday evening we only have 2 spots still open, maybe 3. Payment isn't due until 8/31, but get let me know ASAP if you want to be in the club. After the spots are filled I will start adding people to a waiting list in case any reserved spots come open after 8/31.

====================
It’s time to sign up for the second Dyeabolical sock club!

Sign up for the Dyeabolical Sock Yarn of the Month Club now and get a different colorway mailed to you in October, November and December. 

I asked members of the Dyeabolical Ravelry group to help pick a theme and they picked Show Tunes!  Campy, corny and classic show tunes with a Dyeabolical twist. I haven't picked the final themes for the colors, so I would love to hear what your favorite musicals are. 

Here’s what you need to know about the club:
  • Signups start on Tuesday August 16 and last until Friday August 19. I am accepting up to 40 member this time. Renewing members are guaranteed a spot. If we sell out then I will keep a waiting list. Email me at the address below, or hit reply to this email, to add your name to the waiting list if space sells out.
  • Email me at dyeabolicalyarns@gmail.com and let me know you want to join. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL YOUR RESERVATION UNTIL TUESDAY, AUGUST 16. This allows time for renewing members to get their spots reserved. Once I receive your reservation, I will send you a PayPal invoice. All invoices must be paid by August 31 unless alternate arrangements have been made with me in advance. Any invoices not paid by August 31 will be released to names on the waitlist.
  • Each 3 month membership is $65 plus shipping for the yarn-only option OR $85, plus shipping for the yarn + swag option.
  • The base yarn for this club will feature my usual sock bases 2 months and 1 month will feature a new yarn in the Dyeabolical line up.
  • Club colorways will be exclusive for 3 months.

The colorways may be semi-solid, tonally variegated, strongly variegated and may be painted using a variety of different dyeing techniques (hand-painted, kettle-dyed, mosaic, over-dyed).

Extras hanks will be available for order by club members. Club members may also request that their extras be dyed on a different base or on fiber. Please allow extra time for dyeing any extra you order.

Sales tax applicable to Missouri residents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.