Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Introducing BFL Hard Twist

I have a new sock yarn! BFL Hard Twist is a 100% Blue Faced Leicester 4-ply yarn. It has a wonderful hand to it. Gorgeous. Hard, but soft. Round and satisfying. It's a sturdy, satisfying, no nonsense yarn with fantastic stitch definition. It is so different than the merino sock yarns we love, but just as wonderful if not more so!

The Strange Folk crowd really loved the way it felt in their hands. There was much ooohing and ahhhing. I only have 5 hanks left from my initial run of this yarn of the 19 hanks! I tracked down 2 more bags of undyed yarn, which will be here today. Hopefully I can get those dyed up within the next 2 weeks or so and in to the shop. Locals, I will be sure to drop some off with Ewe Knit when I get more dyed. Are there any requests for specific colorways? In the meantime, everything I have left of this line is up in the shop right now. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DyeabolicalYarns?ref=si_shop

1 comment:

  1. I do so love the Strange Fest and if that's the only way I can see you once a year, or so, then so be it! Hugs, hunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.