Sunday, September 18, 2011

Strange Folk Festival

Preparations for next weekend's Strange Folk Festival continue. I'm happy to report that this year I am far less crazed this last week before Strange Folk than normal. Just never mind the time stamp on this post or that I've been working since 7am, ok? It hasn't been particularly hard work. I spun 3 or 4 bobbins of fat singles and plied 5 hanks of art yarns and assembled grab bags of fiber when I needed a break. Easy. [When I wasn't doing either of those two things, I was obsessively cataloging my Ravelry queue, including making tabs for patterns good for highly variegated yarns and patterns good for low yardage art yarns.]

I am going to have less stock than I did last year, but that's ok. I couldn't physically fit all of the stock I had last year in to the booth. I couldn't even physically fit all the stock I had last year in to the car without repacking the car twice and bending both time and space to make it all fit. I will still have plenty of yarn and hopefully have plenty of fiber. I don't have a picture of all the stock, but I will tell you that if you missed the yarns from the last etsy update [pic below], then you will have a chance to buy those same colors on the new BFL sock base at Strange Folk.

My creation

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.