Thursday, October 6, 2011

Conversations With My Husband

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Dyeabolical wrote:
Your wife is a desperate fool and is shopping freaking EBAY for jeans and camis. EBAY. Ugh, I'm going to get some sort of stranger disease, I bet.


On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Scott Kluesner wrote:
I will wash all of your newly acquired garments in extra hot water, thereby averting the stranger danger.

On 10/6/2011 10:09 AM, Scott Kluesner wrote:
It could be worse...
From Things Could Be Worse tumblr blog
[It guess it could be worse....]

[Can we have a public conversation about why all of a sudden women's plus sizes have suddenly changed for the smaller? Why is a 3x, which used to be for sizes up to 28, now for sizes up to 20? Seriously? And can we also discuss why women's "jeans" in stores now are made out of extremely thin low grade cotton?]

[I only ask because it's the third pair of practically new $45 jeans I've ripped in the last 3 months and it's starting to make me mad.]

1 comment:

  1. I had this same exact problem and decided that I would no longer buy jeans that make me sad after I wash then for the first time. I ended up getting the Wrangler Blues plus sized relaxed jeans. I'm more bottom-heavy than you are, but the product is of good quality so I bet you can find a style that will do well for you. I wear blue jeans almost every day, rotating 4 pairs of these. It's been over a year and they still look and feel better than the pair I got from a Mall store and only wore a few times. They are also cheaper, only $36 from their website. Their sizes seem pretty true to actual size. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.