Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shop Preview

I spent too much time on Wednesday trying to make a narrated slide show, but it just didn't work out.

These items will be listed in the shop on Friday around noon central time.

My creation
Bird of Paradise on the bases Sporty!, Superwash Merino Worsted and an 85/15 Polworth wool and silk

My creation
 Fate, Ph.D. on bases Sporty!, 50/25/25 merino wool/bamboo viscose/silk and Finn wool

My creation
Hidden Tiger in bases Sporty! and superwash merino worsted

My creation
Sock flats in the Strong Arm sock yarn base. These are the last of the Strong Arm base I'll have before the base goes on hiatus. Remember I will still have Strong Arm Skinny in stock. 

carnivale skinny 2
Carnivale in Strong Arm Skinny

My creation
Marilin's Bags Reversible Project Bags with ribbon ties. Made by Marilin, distributed by Dyeabolical



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.