- My knitting group is having an afghan knit-a-long in January, so I picked up Lizard Ridge again and knit a full square.
- I dyed 24 braids of the club colorway on a new wool.
- I've kept up with the Fly Lady daily missions.
- I've finished several chapters of Bizarre Botanicals.
- I went to the asthma/allergy doc and had a personal best lung function test, got a negative result on the wool allergy blood test (thank merciful heavens), got banned from raw non-organic oranges (boo), and had a completely uneventful allergy shot (for once).
- Ate an enormous salad, although the healthiness of said salad was severely compromised by the fried chicken pieces on top of it.
- Started the hundred pushups challenge and didn't die. Not only did I not die, I didn't have to start off at the lowest level. Go me. I'm enjoying this small victory today, because on Day 2 I'm pretty sure I'll have to drop down to the lowest fitness level. Somehow I just don't imagine myself doing 33 pushups, no matter how you slice it up.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Hello Monday! I've had a super productive Monday.