Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shop Updates

Hellloooo! How was your weekend? Scott and I had a nice dinner at a local salad bar on Friday and spent the weekend around the house working, cooking, and cleaning. I know, very exciting! Scott did a lot of spinning and I finished a short-row hat spun from some gorgeous Hello Yarn wensleydale fiber that Annie gave me.
I think it goes pretty good with my rockin' pompom scarf from Suzi. 




When I wasn't doing absolutely nothing, I was plowing through my inventory boxes. I listed several new braids of fiber and batts, as well as quite a few overstock, seconds, and test hanks. Everything is currently in the shop except for the pictures way at the bottom. Those will be listed tomorrow sometime around noonish. 

My creation
My creation

My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.