Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sundays are for spinning

This week my wheel and needles got no love. I was too busying dyeing every single bit of wool yarn in my apartment. When I wasn't working, I was sleeping, so Scott was kind enough to help with today's blog post.

Lots and lots of new spinners like seeing how other people spin and find it useful in their own spinning, so I filmed Scott spinning and Scott filmed me spinning. Neither one of us claim the One True Way of spinning, but each of our methods work for us.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you ask Scott in the end if you can show his face when you already did earlier :D

    Great videos, I think spin similar to you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.