Thursday, March 15, 2012

Knittyspin!

THANK YOU to KnittySpin reviewers for the great review! I will have more Flower Shop Inferno and superwash cheviot fiber in stock on Monday. I didn't think the review would be posted until later, so I'm a little low on stock right now. Oops! In the meantime, I will try to list what I have in stock over the next few days.


Flower Shop Inferno dyed in a gradient on wool/silk. The braid reviewed by Knity was not a gradient. Most of my fibers can be done in to a gradient style by special request.

2 comments:

  1. What surprises me, is your surprise. Why, oh, why, dumplin' would you be surprised that "outsiders" would appreciate your art when there are so many of us who adore your art and have for so long? Just a thought. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised. I really believe in my products and I love spinning the cheviot especially. It's both gratifying to have that outside confirmation that yes, I do know what I'm doing and to see my business name right here in the magazine that inspired me to knit again. I think I would be just as pleased to see my name in a paid ad, but the nice review have plastered a goofy big grin on my face.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.