Friday, March 30, 2012

MANXOME FOE! Fiber and Yarn Club

A few days ago I posted details of how the new yarn and fiber club format would work. I asked for input from customers and this is what we came up with. Here's a recap on how it will work:

I will dye a color and show it to you. If you like the color, then you can purchase it on a variety of bases. Once the pre-order term is over I will order the fibers and yarn, start dyeing and start putting together your swag bags. You get what you want, there is not huge outlay of money up front, and you don't end up destashing colors you don't like. I don't end up trying with  a lot of excess inventory and I don't have to limit how many people join the clubs.

I promised you a picture of the color, but I can do more than that. The club is ready to go!

Here's what you need to know:
  • The color is called Manxome Foe and is inspired by The Jabberwocky from Through The Looking Glass. 
  •  The color will not be repeated for at least one year and may not be repeated at all. 
  • Each club package will include your yarn or fiber, dyers notes and inspiration and small gifts related to either the theme or color. These gifts will be worth $6-10. 
  • The pre-order period will be open until April 12. I will then get started on ordering and dyeing. Your package will ship out between May 14-16 or sooner. 
  • The options available are oatmeal bfl/silk fiber, bfl/seacell fiber, HardTwist bfl sock yarn or bfl aran weight yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.