Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rethinking clubs

Hello blog world! It feels like forever since we've had a proper conversation. I'm working on preparing for my first show of the season, Green With Indie in Webster Groves, MO and I've been diligently working on a few wholesale orders and club shipments. I will be so happy when next week I have a chance to sit down with my blog reader and catch up with all of you.

The other thing on my mind this week is the yarn and fiber club. It is about time to start signups for the sock club, but I am thinking of changing the way I do clubs altogether. I am hoping I can get your input. I've started a thread on Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/dyeabolical/topics/2056691  I would love to hear what you have to say.

In return for your thoughts, I give you this frightening image of my husband wearing his co-workers viking hat. I'm told that I will be making a similar viking hat for Scott, although perhaps with blonde braids. As my dear friend Ann says, "yeesh".  


3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to knit a Viking hat as well, only with some horns. It must have horns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in love your hubby. He is soooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, he's taking himself seriously, too! Leigh has enjoyed the fiber club so much. I would love to join and might have some input, but I gotta think about it;-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.