It is a joint project with my mom, who makes the bias tape, and we will be adding more in the future.
Here's what we have now:
- Hand Dyed Silk Embroidery Ribbon (some hand dyed ribbon is also available in the Dyeabolical shop; all of it dyed by others right now, but I will be restocking my own dyed ribbon soon in both shops)
- Handmade bias tape because you know you don't want to make your own. I cut these out, but mom does the sewing and pressing.
- Grosgrain and Twill ribbons -- perfect for reinforcing button bands, adding decoration to your knitwear, sewing projects or craft projects
- Wider silk ribbons
- A greater variety of commercial ribbons
- Hand dyed hankies and such
- Hand sewn and hand knitted home goods and accessories