Monday, April 2, 2012

Club FAQ


I hate surprises! 
I hear ya. The picture in the listing is the color you are getting. There will be some variations due to dye lot and normal variations found in hand dyed fibers, but for the most part what you see is what you get. If you don't like a color for one month, then you aren't stuck with trying to destash it like you would with a traditional club format.


I love surprises!
The colorway won't be a surprise for this club, but the swag will be! Inside your club package will be small  gifts worth $6-10 that have been hand picked to match either the color or the theme of the club.

What is this "swag" you speak of? Is that some sort of internet speak?
Swag probably is internet speak now that I think of it. Synonyms for swag are  loot - booty - spoil. Swag is the neat little extras you are getting above and beyond the fiber or yarn. They are usually related to the theme of the shipment or the color of the shipment. It may include soaps, stitch markers, mini-batts, mini-hanks, beads, beaded goodies, hand made gifts, ribbons, stationary, lotions, etc.

I hate commitment!
Me, too. Remind me to tell you about the time I had to pick a major in college.

This club is perfect for people who don't want to commit to 3 months of a traditional club. You are only committing to buying one installment of the club and I am even showing you what the color is in advance, so there are no surprises there. You can pick and choose which clubs you participate in. If you don't like a color for one month, then you aren't stuck with trying to destash it like you would with a traditional club format. The picture in the listing is the color you are getting.

I love commitment! 
I'm committed to the Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass theme for every club for the rest of 2012 (and maybe longer).

I'll wait until you dye the color again and buy it then.
Ok, fair enough. It will be at least a year before I dye this color again if I dye this color again. There are some colors that will never be repeated. I don't decide in advance which club colors will or won't be repeated.

Can anyone join? 
Yes, as long as you join before the signups close.

When does it ship?
Each listing will have a ship-by date. In general, it will take about 6 weeks from the time sign-ups close until the time your order ships. 

What if I want more than 1 hank of yarn or more than 4oz or 8oz of fiber?
Contact me and I will set up a custom listing for you


Why do you have multiple listings? 
Each listing is a different fiber, yarn or quantity. You choose which base you would like the club color to be dyed on. Sometimes there will be many options to choose from; sometimes there will be only 3 choices - the yarn, 4oz of fiber, or 8 oz of fiber.

I'm unhappy!
I'm sorry! I don't want anyone to be unhappy. Please contact me within 3 days of receipt if you are unhappy with your club shipment and we can discuss options. For my full refund policy, please read this link. http://www.dyeabolicalyarns.com/pages/policy/

How often will you offer this club?  
Approximately every other month.

What's wrong with kids these days? 
They don't have enough fiber in their diet. Don't let that happen to you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.