Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mill ends

Fiber mill ends are my favorite thing ever. I grab a bag whenever I can. You never know what you're going to get in a grab bag. The last bag of mill ends I got were full of what I think was cashmere and camel. The bag of mill ends that arrived today feel (and smell) mostly like wool. There is definitely some sort of silk in there.  Maybe some mohair, too. 2 bags ago was purples and tans. The last bag was natural colors. This bag seems to be the clown color bag. This pile will get separated and "filed" by color in to my oh-so-fancy wool filing system made totally out of leftover shipping boxes. Later I will card up some surprise batts for the shop and for me. I love a surprise!



1 comment:

  1. ooooh, one of my favorite colorways.....Clown Vomit;-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.