Friday, January 25, 2013

New Color Cards

I have updated my color cards! There are several new colors, as well as well as several old favorites that were inadvertently left off of the old color cards. There were 48 colors. Now there are 72, including 8 holiday themed colors that are available only during certain times of the year or by special order. Click for a larger image or see the color cards on my website. 

 
 
 
 


Many of the colors can also be produced on spinning fiber. I don't have examples of every color on every fiber, but this should give you an idea. 

 I have also added several new options for custom orders, as well as updated the icons so it is easier to pick your base. I don't have the storage room to stock all my bases all the time, so if you don't see your favorite base listed, just let me know and I will get it in for you. Edited to Add: The bases below are not all inclusive. It is just what I have in stock right now. I will be getting in a greater variety of spinning fibers soon.

My creation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.