Monday, June 3, 2013

Patterns

===========================================================
I'm working on improving the patterns section in my sidebar. Did you even know I had patterns? Well, I do! You might not have known because apparently my links have all been broken for who knows how long? I have to laugh (or possibly cry) about that.

I am also laughing (and possibly sniffling) about the number of pattern notes that have never made their way in to full patterns. I had some great ideas for accessory patterns four years ago, but my design ideas outstripped my pattern writing patience. I even went through the test knitting phase on some of the patterns, but got hung up in revisions. There are a few minor issues that need to be worked out like thumb placement, ease, sizing, instarsia in the guuugggggggggghhhhhhh ROUND, but after a healthy break from writing, I think I'm ready to look at them again and have new samples test knit. Any volunteers?









1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.