Monday, July 1, 2013

Orange You Toasty

Remember when I said I was working on patterns? I wasn't joking! Here is the first one -- Orange You Toasty!

I started this pattern years ago, but it got set aside for various reason. I was so happy to pull it back out and iron out the wrinkles in the previous version.

This simple cabled hat is perfect for tonally variegated, semi-solid & solid worsted weight
yarns. Pull this stretchy and thick cap on any time you feel a chill in the air. Sized generously for adult heads. Perfect for the big brains among us.

The sample is knitted in Superwash Merino Worsted in Tequila Sunrise. The orange/pink combo is decidedly feminine, but this pattern would look great on men. I used Photoshop to mock up a few masculine-looking hats. Photoshop is so much easier than knitting 4 or 5 different hats! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.