Monday, August 19, 2013

New Product : Soap of the Month



I have something new in the shop! Actually, I have several new things, but this is the one that I am most excited about right now -- Soap of the Month! 

Indulge yourself with a new bar or two of handmade soap delivered straight to your door every month. Every bar you receive will be a different in some way. All the bars you receive in a 3 month period will be different scents, but they will also be different designs, colors and types. Some bars will be on a luxury base and some will be on my basic coconut oil and glycerin base (which is pretty luxurious on its own).

I enjoy making exfoliating bars, so count on at least one bar of scrubby goodness.


Details:

*Some bars may contain non-vegan additions, such as goats milk or honey. Please let me know if you prefer all-vegan soaps and I will accommodate your request.

* Club sign ups are ongoing. If you order by the 10th of the month, your order will ship the current month. Soaps ship on the 15th of each month.

*Gift options available.


Here is a list of my current fragrances. Please let me know if there is a fragrance that you absolutely must avoid or any fragrance family that you have a strong aversion to.


Summer Honey (all natural, not vegan)
Vine Ripe Tomato
Festival of Lights (apple, lemon, cinnamon, nutmeg)
Sandalwood
Patchouli
Rose Garden
Lavender & Basil
Euphoria (EO/FO; jasmine, rose, sandalwood)
Cashmere & Cotton* (pomelo, bergamot, vanilla, sandalwood, musk, hints of patchouli)
Christmas Wreath
Cedarwood & Sage (EO/FO)
Dreamsicle
Gingerbread
Brown Sugar & Fig
Green Apple
Dirt
Grass
Lime Mint
Tangerine (EO)
Lime (EO)
Clove
Lemongrass (EO)
Cherry Vanilla
Tangerine Lime (EO)
Coconut Lime Verbena
Witches Brew (patchouli, cinnamon, cedarwood)
Lavender
Perfect Pumpkin
Vetiver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.