Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 19 & 20 Secret FOs

Today I am grateful for my blog readers for sticking with me during this 30 days of blog posting and gratitude. This point of this exercise is to jump start a writing habit and to finally break through the blog block that I have had most of this year. I think I have achieved that goal with 10 days to spare.

You may have noticed--and probably didn't care--that I don't post every single day for National Blog Posting Month or that some days I post twice. It just is not unrealistic on days where I am away from computer acces from 8am to 10pm. So today I am giving you 2 for the price of 1, or is it 1 for the price of 2? Either way, a bargain at twice the price! :)


I have finished 4.5 FOs in 5 days. Scott has finished 3 projects in the last few weeks. I can't show you good pictures of any of them because they are gifts, but here are some teaser pictures instead.







1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.