Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's just yarn.

30 Days of Gratitude: 
I am grateful for Ann, who reminded me that maybe only 1 in 10,000 people can mend a gaping hole in a cashmere glove. Maybe fewer than that can do it while the glove owner is still wearing it. Skillz, I haz them.
  This is a picture of  me.

NaBloPoMo:
 I had both an awesome and awful day, but at the end of it I am certain of these things:

  • Knitting professionals work damn hard to give customers a positive experience. 
  • I really love it when I can use my knitting ninja skills to make a customer's day better. 
  • Knitting is an industry, one that deserves to be taken seriously. 
  • Knitting is family, community, livelihoods, industry, memories, connections, friendship, and sometimes even salvation, but it is never, ever, ever "just yarn".

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.