Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ozark Fiber Festival

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 9
I am grateful to be home. I had a great day at the Ozark Fiber Festival and so much fun at trivia night with the in-laws (sign me up for next year!), but now it is 11:23pm and I am sleepy.

NaBloPoMo, Day 9 in pictures
AM drive down Interstate 44. Everything is brown, but it is a beautiful brown.
Learning to spin straight from a comb
The same fleece after and before combing. This spinner turned dirty, short neck fleece in to beautiful white fluffy fiber just by combing.
Susan McFarland demonstrating Russian paddle combs.
I think my embroidery could use a little work.
The drive home and more beautiful shades of brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.